About TrakSoft, LLC
On September 1, 2012, TrakSoft, LLC turned 22 years old!
TrakSoft, LLC is a growth-oriented Professional Systems Development and Consulting Firm with international reach. We have our own technology and tools specializing in professional systems development, internet services, and consulting. TrakSoft, LLC is a spin-off from our nation-wide Information Technology Consulting Company, established in 1990.
TrakSoft LLC's growing list of clients include private companies, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and the general public. Our clients are located throughout the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Portugal, United Kingdom, and other countries. Our clients span a broad range of industries, to include government, health and medical, legal, transportation, public utilities, entertainment, retail, airline, and several others.
TrakSoft, LLC researches, designs, develops, and markets commercial software products for the private and government sectors. We currently have 17 commercial software products spanning five product lines.
TrakSoft, LLC researches, designs, develops, and administers commercial web sites that offer products and services. We currently have eleven commercial web sites that offer products and services
TrakSoft, LLC provides Information Technology Consulting, Management Consulting, and Education and Training Services.
Our Commitment to Client Services
The selection of professional software and consulting firms from among a number of well-qualified firms is a truly difficult task. We, at TrakSoft, LLC, believe that what distinguishes us from most of our competitors is the emphasis we place on our commitment to client satisfaction. In addition to our proven approaches and qualifications, other factors include:
- Our organizational culture, style, and structure, which enhances our team's interaction with clients.
- Our track record for on-time, on-budget project completion, which impacts the client resources available for other needs.
- Our commitment to client service, which determines how willing we will be to go the extra mile to get the job done.
We are very proud of our commitment to client service, and we urge you to contact our references to validate this commitment, our professionalism, and dedication.
Any business or personal information collected will be for the sole purpose of conducting business with a business or individual. We will not disclose any business or personal information without the expressed consent of the business or individual. We never sell or rent your business or personal information. Our web sites are not set up to track, collect, or distribute business or personal information not entered by visitors using cookies or any other method.
Customer Service Policy
We strongly believe in Professional Competence, Conduct, and Integrity. We strive to establish long-term relationships with our clients by providing quality services and products. The bottom line in our Customer Service Policy is 100% Customer Satisfaction. All of our products and services are 100% guaranteed. All of our products come with a minimum of 1 year of free customer support.
We ship out products within 48 hours of receipt of payment or purchase order. For downloadable products, customers will receive a link to download the product purchased within 48 hours.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all unopened products. For downloadable products, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee providing you have not obtained the registration number.
Web Site Policy
We take pride in our internet web sites. Our web sites are user friendly and easy to navigate. We attempt to keep the size of our web pages small, to include limited graphics, in order to minimize the time needed to load web pages.
- We do not lock out the "Back" button.
- We do not include pop-up advertising windows.
- We do not send out spam e-mail.
- We do not cover our web sites with advertising. We may include an advertisement to our own products or services. If we link to affiliates, we will dedicate a single page to that effort.
- We do not include anything on our web sites that require the need to download and install plug-ins to be able to view the pages.
- We attempt to keep the code on our web pages fairly generic so they may be viewed by most web browsers, to include earlier versions.